July 5 - August 31
*11:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
All planned sessions, hours, pricing, policies, and protocols are subject to change without notice due to updated guidelines, mandates, safety, or inclement weather.
Water Park group rates are available MONDAY - FRIDAY for groups of 20 guests or more during one of our 3-daily 90-minute sessions. There is a maximum capacity of 100 participants per session. Smaller-sized groups may be paired with other small groups or the general public. A $50 deposit is required per date to hold your tickets with final payment due 48-hours in advance*.
For larger groups of 80 or more guests, private reservations are available in flexible 60, 90, or 120-minute sessions. There is a maximum capacity of 100 participants per session. Larger groups are encouraged to split into multiple sessions or visits.
All reservations are subject to remaining availability and should be made at least 7-days in advance with final payment due no later than 48-hours in advance. Use of group tickets constitutes acceptance of Yawgoo Valley Water Park Policies. Payment is due in full upon arrival. We accept Credit Card, Cash, or Check. Pre-payments are accepted via credit card or check. Any overpayments will be credited towards a future visit or mailed a check for the returnable balance.
* We may be able to accommodate payment upon arrival for returning groups.
Groups of 20 or more
Small groups of 20 or more, may choose any of the 90-minute sessions to attend. Other session time & length options may be available but are dependent on the ability to book additional groups or general public tickets. Since there are many variables we cannot guarantee this reservation.
- 90-Minute Session Options $21 per person
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (Minimum of 20 or 80 for private reservation)
- 1:30 pm-3:00 pm (Minimum of 20 or 80 for private reservation)
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm (Minimum of 20 or 80 for private reservation
- 1-Hour Session Options $15 per person
- *10:00 am- 11:00 am (Only: August 2, 11, 13, or 16)
- *11:00 am- 12:00 pm (Only: August 2, 11, 13, or 16)
*Limited dates/sessions available. One complimentary water ticket for a chaperone/counselor/adult is included for every 10 paid tickets for groups less than 50.
Groups of 80 or more
Large groups of at least 80 may also choose from our custom 1-or-2-hour sessions or the traditional 90-minute sessions. Times may also be flexible depending on current reservations. Groups booking consecutive 1-hour sessions must have a minimum of 80 guests paid for the first hour and another 80 guests paid for the second hour or opt for the 2-hour ticket rate.
- 1-Hour Session Options $15 per person
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- *11:00 am- 12:00 pm (Only: August 2, 11, 13, or 16)
- 90-Minute Session Options $20 per person
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- *10:30 am- 12:00 pm (Only: August 2, 11, 13, or 16)
- 2-Hour Session Options $25 per person
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
*Limited dates/sessions available. Two complimentary water ticket for a chaperone/counselor/adult is included for every 10 paid tickets for groups more than 60.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations or reschedules must be received no later than 48 hours in advance of the scheduled visit. Any deposits received may be applied to another visit or refunded in full. In cases of questionable inclement weather, we ask that you contact us at 401.294.3802 x 112 at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled date to communicate the possibility of canceling should weather be unfavorable. We may be in contact prior to this if we are aware of any potential closures due to inclement weather but typically cannot make a final decision until 9:00 am the morning of the date in question.
CONDUCT / BEHAVIOR
Guests are always expected to follow staff instructions, including chaperones and group leaders. Group chaperones and leaders are expected to maintain the behavior and safety of the members of their group. Yawgoo staff is not responsible for regulating or disciplining any guest, however, participants that repeatedly disobey park rules will be asked to sit out for a short period. Repeat offenders will be asked to vacate without a refund. Please review park rules with your group prior to/upon arrival. A lifeguard will brief your group with pool rules upon arrival. The park and facilities close at 5 pm, groups are expected to leave after the session ends.
· Stay Home If You Are Sick: All guests with known exposure or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- All Guests & Staff are required to wear a face covering all times except while using the pools or on slides.
- Guests must place face coverings in a safe location while swimming or sliding so no other guests may access the covering.
- Practice Social Distancingfrom other groups of people you are not traveling with by maintaining a minimum of 6 feet while standing in line or moving around the property.
- Wash Hands often with soap & water or with 60% alcohol-based sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Always cover your mouth & nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Outside food & drinks including coolers and picnics are NO LONGER PERMITTEDon property.
- Please follow prompts to maintain social distancing while in the park. Groups must remain at the same seating area during their session. Please do your part to maintain social distancing, proper hygiene, and child supervision to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We are a family-friendly facility -- Obscene attire is prohibited including revealing/inappropriate or graphic clothing. Only swimming attire is allowed on the waterslides. Cut-off jeans, shorts, tee or regular shorts, and extra clothing of any kind are NOT allowed on slides or in the pools. In case of sun sensitivity, a tee shirt may be worn. Swim attire with rivets, buckles or exposed metal is not permitted. Keep in mind: different material swimwear may drastically affect the speed of sliding including cotton tops & bottoms, for the best results wear swimming-intended fabrics.
FOOD & DRINK POLICY NEW
Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages (picnics/coolers) are NO LONGER PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES. The snack bar is open daily with options including cheeseburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, fries, ice cream, and more!
Before you arrive: We will contact your group roughly 24 hours in advance of your visit to set up communication about the forecast, if your group opts to cancel, we are happy to offer a rebooking or refund the deposit. It is helpful to have a group contact that can be reached outside of office hours to correspond directly for unpredictable weather. We typically cannot make a final decision until 9:00 am the morning of the date in question. If only rain or overcast is forecasted it is your responsibility to contact us regarding cancellations.
After you arrive: In most cases, we remain open in the rain, barring thunder/lightning. Guests will be removed from the park should any immediate lighting/thunder appear, guests will be permitted in the pool areas with their time extended (or applied to a future visit). We are not responsible for inclement weather.
All participants are required to complete a waiver. A water park participant is any guest that will be entering the property, regardless of swimming or sliding. When completing payment online via the Yawgoo Webstore, waivers will be completed digitally. Those completing payment at the park or were unable to complete the waiver online may complete the form on the following page and bring it with you to check-in.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Yawgoo Valley Water Park is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or broken personal items.
- Yawgoo Valley Water Park is not responsible for any personal injuries.
- Please be sure to read and listen to all instructions prior to using attractions. Be sure any questions or concerns you may have been addressed prior to using attractions.
- Please notify an attendant of any vandalism or safety concerns immediately.
- Watch your step -- be aware of water, rough terrain, and other obstacles on the property. Use property and attractions at your own risk.
- You should be in good health and free from a history of high blood pressure, heart problems, head problems, neck problems, back problems, motion sickness or any other conditions that could be aggravated by sliding.
- Water slides are recommended for adults under 175lbs, heavier guests please slide at your own risk.
- We ask that our guests refrain from smoking or vaping ANY substance use anywhere on the property including outdoors or in the parking lot.
- No Diving, Running, Horseplay, Line jumping or line cutting.
- No Consumption of food or beverages in the gated pool area
- No Prolonged underwater swimming or breath-holding.
- Pets are NOT PERMITTED on-premises with the exception of documented & leashed Service Animals.
- No Masks, snorkels, inflatables, and water toys on slides.
- Personal flotation devices are permitted for aiding younger/weaker swimmers. Other pool floats, toys, noodles, tubes, etc. are not permitted.
- All sliders must ride solo lying down on back, feet first with arms and ankles crossed.
- Height Requirements:
- Participation is at the parent's discretion; however, our slide manufacturers recommend a height requirement of 48" because our slides are enclosed and can be thrilling.
- Children are permitted to wear arm floats & life jackets hanging straps, buckles, or zippers. We do not provide personal floatation devices.
- The slides end in a 3-foot-splash-pool, parents are encouraged to slide first to be able to gather smaller children out of the way of the next slider.