Snow Tubing Park
With up to 7 perfectly carved lanes and tow ropes, you can sit back and have fun with your friends and family! The Snow Tubing park is the easiest (most fun?) way to spend your nights & weekends during the colder months. The snow tubing park is open, weather & snowmaking permitting, from Mid-December through March. Ticket sessions are 90-minutes and include an unlimited number of runs within that period. The ticket fee includes the use of a snow tube and a lift back up after every run! You have the choice to walk or ride to the top in your tube. We do not pro-rate or discount unused portions of the ticket session. All participants MUST be at least 42 inches tall to participate and be able to roll out of a tube when unloading.
- All participants must be at least 42 inches tall, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Limit One Person Per Tube, no double riding.
- All guests must have the ability to load and unload the tube.
- All participants must sign a tubing waiver, or if under 18 have a parent guardian sign - this is completed when purchasing online automatically.
- All participants need to view the instructional video prior to tubing (at the park).
- A parent or guardian is not required to participate but should always be present.
- A face covering is not required for those who have been fully vaccinated.
- We ask that you limit the number of guests as indoor seating will not be available.
- All guests must maintain distance from those that are not in their party.
-Outside Food & Drinks are not permitted at the facility, limited snack, and beverage items will be available.
- If you or any member of your party or household is sick you may not enter the facility
Payment & Refund
- Once payment has been processed, we cannot change your session time or day.
- All advanced ticket purchases are non-refundable. Tickets cannot be adjusted once the transaction is processed.
- Tickets MAY BE PURCHASED ONLINE or DAY-OF at the window. DAY-OF tickets are not guaranteed.
In the event of closing Notifications of closure will be made on our website by 7:30 A.M. the morning of each day see the top of this page or daily report. In the unlikely event of any last-minute weather/condition changes causing us to close, we will make notifications via email and on our daily report. Purchased tickets on days of closure will be rescheduled or refunded.
Note: This line is only manned when the tubing park is open.
220 Yawgoo Valley Road
Exeter, Rhode Island 02822
The snow tubing park is located up the road, separately from the ski area parking area.
4:30 PM | 6:30 PM
10 AM | 12 PM | 2 PM | 4:30 PM | 6:30 PM
10:30 AM | 12:30 PM | 2:30 PM
90-Minute Session: $30
per person 42 inches or taller
Must be 42 inches or taller to participate. Under 42 inches are not permitted to snow tube and cannot ride on another person's lap. Ticket sessions are 90-minutes and include an unlimited number of runs within that period. The ticket fee includes the use of a snow tube and a lift back up after every run!
We are currently unable to offer private groups or birthday parties. You are welcome to purchase a maximum of 50 tickets, however, we cannot permit gatherings or parties inside or on the patio due to lack of space.
For guests, employees, and resort property, as well as concerns for individual privacy, Yawgoo Valley Ski Area & Water Park prohibit the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public – including recreational users and hobbyists – without the prior written authorization from the Resort. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the Resort’s boundaries. This prohibition on drone operations or use extends to any drones launched or operated from Resort property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of the Resort boundaries. Please contact our Risk Management/Safety department if you have any questions or if you seek prior authorization to operate any aerial drones.
Any authorized operation of aerial drones may be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, as well as those policies separately established by the Resort, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your skiing or snowboarding privileges, or the revocation of your pass, as well as confiscation of any drone equipment, and may subject violators to any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries or property damage, as well as regulatory fines and legal fees.