Upcoming Ski Area Hours
Sunday Jan 17 | 9am-4pm
- sold out
Monday Jan 18 | 9am-4pm*
- On Sale Jan. 15 (Fri) at 10 am
- *January Lesson programs will still be held at their regularly scheduled time. Public ticket sessions end at 4 pm.
Tuesday-Wednesday Jan 19-20 | 3 pm-8 pm
- On Sale Jan. 17 (Fri) at 10 am
A valid ticket, season pass, or Yawgoo Valley Snow Sports School Lesson Voucher IS REQUIRED to access any terrain, trails, lifts, and/or tows this includes. Pursuant to RIGL 41-8-2H Pedestrian Traffic of any kind is not permitted on any trails.
With the purchase of a lift ticket, lesson, or season pass you agree to all terms and conditions and agree to adhere to all park policies. Management reserves the right to adjust hours, sessions, and pricing without notice based on operational capabilities, conditions, and weather and ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Uphill traffic or skinning is not permitted. Pricing is per person, we do not pro-rate missed or unused portions of tickets. Lift tickets are NOT valid at the Snow Tubing Park.
2020-2021 Ticket Sessions & Rates
Adults (Ages 13+) on left / Juniors (Ages 5-12), Seniors (Ages 60+), and Active Duty Military & First-Responders pricing on right.
Monday-Wednesday (Non-Holiday Periods)
- 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm | $35/$30 Purchase Online
Thursday - Friday (Non-Holiday Periods)
DISCLAIMER ABOUT PRICING & SESSIONS FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON. Current pricing reflects shortened sessions and higher restrictions including a 1-hour break between sessions for cleaning and sanitizing of the facility. Sessions and pricing are likely to change during the season when guidelines put in place by the state are reduced.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Availability: Guidelines for operations are likely to change and taking into account our New England weather, lift tickets will only be available Tickets can be purchased until the session starts or until it is sold out, whichever comes first.
How to Purchase Lift Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online using a credit card. Gift cards cannot be used for online sales, if you would like to use a gift card, we encourage you to either contact us by phone or email during business hours or purchase your desired ticket session and request a gift card payment exchange upon arrival. Do not forget the actual gift card as we cannot process cards retroactively.
Refunds: Since there is only a 3-day window to purchase lift tickets, all tickets and/or ticket & equipment rental packages are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. In cases of illnesses see ‘Sick Policy’. In cases of inclement weather of resort closures see ‘Inclement Weather’. Exceptions may be considered under special circumstances.
Inclement Weather / Resort Closures: In the event of inclement weather or we are unable to open for any reason – all advanced ticket sales will be refunded to the original card used to purchase. If you would like to reschedule you will be required to rebook under a new transaction – we will not be able to store your credit for a future visit.
Sick Policy: IMPORTANT! If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to someone who is, or have been directed to quarantine by your doctor or state PLEASE STAY HOME. Contact us by the start of your session to be issued a rescheduled date once you are feeling better.
Date Changes: Lift ticket sessions are non-refundable and cannot be changed once processed.
For the 2020-2021 season, Yawgoo will be implementing new capacity restrictions for every ticket session. This capacity accounts for not only ticket holders but also season pass holders, students in lessons, and staff working indoors and outdoors. Due to state guidelines as well as our personal efforts to keep our guests and staff safe, we will likely SELL OUT of tickets daily with these restrictions so please plan to visit only if you have an existing lesson or ticket reserved or are an existing season pass holder.
Our current plan includes splitting ticket sessions by a 1-hour cleaning session. This session will allow us to complete vacate the facilities and clean & sanitize all surfaces and equipment. Ticket sessions will likely change and eliminate the 1-hour cleaning sessions should guidelines become less-restrictive.
DO NOT ARRIVE WITHOUT A TICKET RESERVATION AS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY WALK-UP TICKETS.
Review COVID-19 Policies Currently in Effect
- STAY-HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
- With every visit to Yawgoo you assure that you or any member of your household is not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 that cannot be explained by known allergies or non-infectious illness (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.), has not knowingly been exposed to someone who is experiencing symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19, and has not been directed to quarantine or isolate by the RI Department of Health or a healthcare provider in the past 14 days.
- COVERUP & KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
- Guests ARE required to maintain physical distancing and have a FACE COVERING on at all times except when riding trails. THIS INCLUDES LIFT LINES.
- Follow all signage and staff guidance.
- Practice proper hygiene and respiratory etiquette, wash hands/sanitize frequently.
- Arrive Together, Ride Together on chairs - ride alone or with someone you know.
- Groups/Parties/Gatherings are not permitted.
- Take-Out will be available outside at Shredder's Snack Shack.
- Outside food & drinks are not permitted (excludes water).
- INDOOR SEATING First-Floor: restricted to warming only - 30-minute max.
- Max Lounge (Second-Floor) Restricted to dine-in only (contact tracing required) - 60-minute max.
- STORAGE: Storage is not available - please leave belongings in the vehicle
- PRO SHOP: is limited to 2 families at one time.
- Rental Equipment Pick-Up will be limited and spaced for social distancing.