- Must be 42 inches tall, no exceptions.
- We provide the single-rider tubes; everyone must ride in their own tube.
- All participants will need to complete a waiver, each visit. Waivers can be signed digitally online, downloaded and printed, or completed in person at the park (see below).
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- Weather is always changing, always verify operating hours via calling or our daily report.
- The online system will make Tubing Tickets available every Thursday at 2pm tickets for the upcoming weekend only. (Weekly - unless posted otherwise in select circumstances such as holidays or chances of inclement weather).
- MasterCard or Visa only accepted payments online. You can purchase up to 15 tickets in a transaction per credit card.
- Please Note: If the session says "PASSED" it is within 2 hours of that session time; there may still be tickets available at the window but will be very limited.
- Add ticket to cart, a calendar will appear on the following screen to choose your day & time. Choose your day/hour and the number of tickets CAREFULLY as we are unable to change this once your transaction is complete.
- If you wish to use a gift card or coin; purchase ticket online with a credit card to secure your spot. Bring both credit card and gift card with you to park and we will refund the gift card amount onto your card (unless balance is greater than total cost).
A limited number of tickets are available at the park. The ticket window opens 30-minutes prior to the first session. Tickets can only be purchased at tubing park window for the same day. Tickets not already reserved online are available at the ticket window on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot reserve via phone or email.
Please confirm we are open that day by checking HERE in case there were any last minute weather/condition changes. We are unable to contact everyone.
Arrive 30 minutes before your purchased session. We will not credit you or refund you if you are late or miss your time. Bring your confirmation or a photo ID to pick-up your tickets at window.
Please remember that all advanced ticket sales are final; no refunds. Exception: In the event we cannot open or close early due to inclement weather we will contact you to re-book or credit you, we aren't always able to contact everyone so please be sure to check our website or call to confirm we are open before leaving the house. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Tubing park lodge and parking lot is located at 220 Yawgoo Valley Road, Exeter, RI 02822. Please do not park on Yawgoo Valley road. (Google Street View of tubing park driveway) Tubing park is NOT located at the ski area.
Tubing is a winter activity. We provide the tubes, but please remember to wear winter appropriate clothing and footwear, please no ski boots. Helmets are not required but guests are welcome to bring one! The snow tubing park lodge offers tables and chairs inside with windows to watch the fun. There is also an outside deck over looking the park. Tubing park offers light snacks and beverages. A restaurant is available at the ski area lodge just down the hill (must drive). The tubing park lodge is very limited to seating, please be courteous of other guests.
We cannot reserve tickets for groups on normal operating days. Groups smaller than 75 people are welcome to purchase tickets online in up to 30-ticket increments. Yawgoo Valley welcomes small groups at its Snow Tubing park, however, due to limited inside seating and the comfort of all guests, we are no longer able to accommodate guests wishing to host parties in the Snow Tubing Park Lodge during public operating hours. Sorry, no exceptions!
Private day/night tubing is available for 2 hours and starting at 75 guests (larger groups may be available depending on snowmaking and lanes open).Reservations can be made for Tuesdays - Thursdays (no holidays or vacation weeks). Tubing sessions must end at 8pm. We typically book groups between mid-January and mid-February. $100 deposit will be required at time of booking to reserve your date. There is a building available for your group 1/2 hour before and 1/2 hour after your tubing sessions. More policies apply, please contact the number listed above and a reservation form can be sent to you.
To inquire about tubing groups please email [email protected]. Sorry, the ski area is not able a book your tubing group.
Copyright © 2018 Yawgoo Valley. All Rights Reserved.
Accessibility: If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 833-875-5479 for assistance.