What to Expect This Season
The Health and Safety of all of our employees and guests are our primary goal for implementing the following policies. Please be courteous of the rules so we can continue to operate this season.
- STAY-HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
- With every visit to Yawgoo you assure that you or any member of your household is not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 that cannot be explained by known allergies or non-infectious illness (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.), has not knowingly been exposed to someone who is experiencing symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19, and has not been directed to quarantine or isolate by the RI Department of Health or a healthcare provider in the past 14 days.
- COVERUP & KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
- Guests ARE required to maintain physical distancing and have a FACE COVERING on at all times except when riding trails. THIS INCLUDES LIFT LINES.
- Follow all signage and staff guidance.
- Practice proper hygiene and respiratory etiquette, wash hands/sanitize frequently.
- Arrive Together, Ride Together on chairs - ride alone or with someone you know.
- Groups/Parties/Gatherings are not permitted.
- Take-Out will be available outside at Shredder's Snack Shack.
- Outside food & drinks are not permitted (excludes water).
- INDOOR SEATING First-Floor: restricted to warming only - 30-minute max.
- Max Lounge (Second-Floor) Restricted to dine-in only (contact tracing required) - 60-minute max.
- STORAGE: Storage is not available - please leave belongings in the vehicle
- PRO SHOP: is limited to 2 families at one time.
- Rental Equipment Pick-Up will be limited and spaced for social distancing.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority at Yawgoo, this season more than ever. Review our policies below for all of our COVID-19 Guidelines and Conditions.