Snow Tubing Park
The snow tubing park is open Friday through Sunday all winter long with extra hours available on holidays and school vacation weeks, weather permitting. With up to seven perfectly carved lanes and tow ropes, you can sit back and have fun with your friends and family; no skill necessary and the lift will even tow you back up to the top in your tube! Be sure to check the trail report prior to visiting as operations can change without notice. Tickets sell fast as we can only allow so many riders at a time. We highly recommend purchasing online as in person ticket purchases are available on a first come, first served basis. All sessions start promptly on the hour, arrive early!
Snow tubing park will be open 10 am-4:50 pm on Sunday (14th) & Monday (15th). Tickets are online now!
We encourage everyone to purchase tickets online!
COST / REQUIREMENTS
- 50-minute session: $15.00 per person
- Must be 42 inches tall, no exceptions. we will not issue refunds if purchased and child does not meet height requirement.
- We provide the single-rider tubes; but everyone must ride in their own tube (no lap-riding).
- All participants will need to complete a waiver, each visit. Waivers can be signed digitally online, downloaded and printed, or completed in person at the park (see below).
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- If you purchase tickets please make sure we are open on that day; we do make every attempt to reach ticket holders in the event of last minute closures due to weather. In this case we will offer you a new day or issue you a credit.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- The online system will make Tubing Tickets available every Thursday at 2pm tickets for the upcoming Friday, Saturday, Sunday (every week - unless posted otherwise in select circumstances such as holidays or chances of inclement weather).
- MasterCard or Visa only accepted payments online. You can purchase up to 15 tickets in a transaction per credit card.
- Please Note: If the session says "PASSED" it is within 2 hours of that session time; there may still be tickets available at the window but will be very limited.
- Add ticket to cart, a calendar will appear on the following screen to choose your day & time. Choose your day/hour and the number of tickets CAREFULLY as we are unable to change this once your transaction is complete.
- If you wish to use a gift card or coin; purchase ticket online with a credit card to secure your spot. Bring both credit card and gift card with you to park and we will refund the gift card amount onto your card (unless balance is greater than total cost).
- In person ticket sales are available on the day of only. Availability at window is VERY limited. We suggest encourage purchasing online.
- Window MasterCard or Visa, cash, gift cards/coins/certificates, and personal checks (with valid ID) are accepted at the park.
- EVERYONE must complete the tubing waiver (including adults) waivers are available at the park, can be downloaded & printed HERE, OR view our online form and sign digitally here.
Snow Tubing UpdatesTweets by @yawgootubing
2017 - 2018 Snow Tubing Hours50-minute ticket sessions start on the hour.
10am - 4:50pm
(10am-2:50pm on 12/24/2017)
|10am - 3:50pm & 5pm - 7:50pm|
|February 2018||March 2018|